Friday, September 22, 2006

Anger Issue #4: Hypocrisy.

A few weeks ago dan, a man who has been proven a beard fraud and craven, wrote a post chronicling the cold cowboy's failure to return an email. Well, I see he likes to hold others to a standard he does not set for himself. Because I have been anxiously awaiting for a reply to the one I sent him. And yet, there is nothing. I shall shit upon him and his trivial pursuit playing abilities as soon as possible and now relish in it.

Craven- def.- 1 .cowardly; contemptibly timid; pusillanimous. 2. dan. see pic below.

3 Comments:

Blogger dan said...

I'm not sure what angers me more, hypocrisy, or the crying and mewling of attention starved men-children, for I did write thee back, brave Sargeant! And now my name is dragged through the odious mud of yon pen for no good reason whatsoever. Thou art a swaggert, a bawdy knave.

9:49 AM  
Blogger skirt said...

this blog blows

11:38 AM  
Blogger Don said...

Hypocrisy is one of the evils of man and woman. THink about it....

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home